Thursday, February 10, 2011

Newport Beach

On Wednesday evening we went to Newport Beach. It was my first time by the ocean.
I thought all the birds there were really funny. They went right on my towel.

My favorite thing was digging in the dirt.


We started to make a sand castle, but it turned into a big water hole instead.

Mom had bought me a Buzz Lightyear kite to fly.

To infinity and beyond!

I wanted everyone to stand in the water hole.


Dad especially liked making the water hole.

It was fun to put dirt all over Daddy's arms.


The next thing I did was scoop out dirt from our hole and take the dirt to the water.



I went back and forth until I fell into the water hole! I was all wet and cold. The salt stung my legs. I cried. Mom hurried and rinsed me off and changed my clothes.
After I was all better, we took a walk down the pier.


The sun was going down at this time. It was really pretty.

I ran most of the way yelling, "To infinity and beyond!"


There were some people fishing. The guy would put the fish in this bucket.





Smile Grandma.



I was getting pretty tired. We had drove a long way. Back to the hotel!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love the ocean

Number of Blog Visitors