Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Day at Disneyland!!

On Thursday, Grandma, Mom and I got to go to Disneyland. Dad had to go work. I was so excited! I could see the train and the monorail from outside the gate.
We had to wait to go in. Will someone help me get this gate open? It's stuck.

The first character I saw was Goofy. I wasn't too sure about any of the characters.


I always had a map. It is important to know where you are going.


I got a pin that said First Visit. I plan on getting a pin that says 100th visit!

I loved the castle! I got excited every time I saw it.

This was my very first ride. Snow White. Mom hadn't been on it in awhile and forgot how scary the theme was. I did ok though.

Dumbo was one of my favorite rides. We ended up going on Dumbo 12 times! Mom and Grandma had a system. We all three would wait in line. When it was our turn, Mom would say she wanted to ride switch so she and Grandma could ride with me. So after I rode with Grandma, I would stay in Dumbo and Mom would come. I would get to ride twice in a row!

This was my favorite ride! Casey Junior!


I liked to ride in the monkey cage.


Snack time!



I thought Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was funny. I thought I was the one driving the car all crazy.

Oh the Teacups! Grandpa told me how fun they were. I wanted to go around and around and around!

Whoa! No hands!

I wanted to keep going on them. Grandma didn't want to. "All aboard! Lets go!"


While I was on It's a Small World I wanted to follow Matthew's example and put my hand in the water the whole time.

About one o'clock Dad joined us! I was excited to tell him about everything!
I loved the submarine ride too.

Asteroid Shooter was close to the top of my favorite rides. It was the Buzz Lightyear one! To infinity and beyond! Shoot Zurg!

I was spoiled, of course. Grandma bought me a Toy Story package. When I rode in my stroller, I would hold Buzz and make him fly. I kept yelling, "To infinity and beyond." (I bet I said that phrase at least a million times, if not infinity.)
We went and saw the 3D show Captain Eo.
I got to drive! It was great. Dad had whip lash by time the ride was over.

I was too short to go on Thunder Mountain. So I stayed behind for a photo shoot with Grandma. This is what Dad says on the ride, "Ahhhh!"
To infinity and beyond! (Did I mention I like saying that?)
Holding the magic feather.


The best part of the Mark Twain was running around up on top giggling out of control.

We waited to see World of Color. I fell asleep.
Grandma found Yellow Dog a Buzz costume! Is that way awesome?
-
Yellow Dog? You Buzz Lightyear? No, me Buzz Lightyear. No! Me Buzz Lightyear!

Mom and Dad also bought me a real Buzz. It has a laser!

Grandpa bought me a Mr. Potato head! I love switching its noses and eyes.

Time for us Space Rangers to call it a night.

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors