Friday started with a ride on the "Mountain Ride." Me no like mountain ride. Go on Dumbo now.
This is better.
We went over to California Adventure Park. They have a Toy Story Ride. It is way awesome!
The ride is in 3D. I love glasses.
You pull the string to shoot targets and other things. I liked to break the plates.
See, I make a good Buzz Lightyear!
This is that really high ferris wheel.
I don't want to ride the fish! It's scary! (Grandma took me off the ride. Phew. Thanks Grandma.)
Dad loves the California Screamer. "One! Two! Three! SCREAM!" That is what the ride says before it goes. When Dad pushed me in the stroller I would say that and he would push me really fast.
Bug's Life Land
I got to drive the bumper car! It was fun chasing Dad and bumping him.
I got all wet playing with the way big hose.
After naps, we came back and went to Toon Town. I loved it!
That's a great face Dad.
Mom says this is a good place for the two of us.
Push this button. Glass breaks.
This was the best part of Toon Town! I kept going back to this phone. People talk in it. I told them everything that was going on.
Minnie Mouse's house.
Had to ride the teacups once more.
We waited for the fireworks over the castle. Sometimes waiting is just as much fun!
The fireworks over the castle were incredible! They even had Tinkerbell fly over. The fireworks were in all different shapes, like Mickey Mouse, smiley faces, galaxies, and other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment