Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Day at Disneyland

On Saturday, we used our Magical Morning pass to get in to Disneyland an hour early. Mom and Dad headed to Space Mountain. Grandma and I went to the Buzz ride. We rode it a couple of times.


Another spin on the teacups.

By the last day I was getting pretty good at the map.

Lets go here.

When California Adventure opened, we headed to the Toy Story ride again.
Mom's the high score. She is awesome.

While Dad went on his favorite ride, California Screamer, I got my batteries changed. They run out once and awhile you know. You have to pretend to put new ones in.
I also had to practice my Choo Choo dance. "All aboard! Let's go! Chuga Chuga!"

I loved going on the train!
We had a great time at Disneyland! We drove home the next day. When I saw my house I got all upset and tried to get out because, "Me no want to be home. Me want to go to Disneyland!"

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

Nathan lets go again!!

Number of Blog Visitors