I couldn't go on the yurt trip because I needed to tend Grandma and Grandpa. While I was at their house I spoiled them. First, I took them bowling. I whooped Grandpa! Next time I told him he could borrow the ramp.
I lub bowling!
Next, I took them to the Fun Center. I let Grandpa win some games since I beat him in bowling.
When the ball went in, a ticket came out.
I earned enough tickets to buy a whistle! Mom was excited I came home with a whistle.
After we went to the Fun Center I informed everyone that I was really hungry and it was time to go to the eating place.-
Also while I was at Grandma's, I got to play with the new race track. It is awesome! But the thing that made me really happy, was when Grandpa did circles in his truck on the ice. Round and round! Makes NayNay happy!

1 comment:
Thanks for coming to play!!
Post a Comment