Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wake Up Early and No Naps


No naps! No naps! No naps! I have been chanting this all week. Mom can't figure out why I want to wake up at 6:30 am and stay awake all day long. Well, duh, Mom. I have so much too do! I need to have time to play toys.


Mom says that I really should take a nap because I am grumpy, but I don't know what she is talking about. She tries to rock me to sleep, but that will only work for about 20 minutes. I accidentally fell asleep in the car, and Mom thought it was such a novelty that she took a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan- what happened to your froggie binki holder?

Nathan said...

Grandma bought me a new one. This is a giraffe.

Anonymous said...

I think you should take better naps then mom will be happy!!

Number of Blog Visitors