I went over to Grandma's old house to help her finish cleaning before the other people move in next week. I had to keep Grandma on track because she kept wanting to play instead of clean. Phew, it is hard being the supervisor.
Hollie also didn't want to work, so I had to take her ball away from her until she got all of her chores done.
I should get both Grandma's and Hollie's allowance this week since I had to do all of the work.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My only job is to mow the lawn and I don't have to do that until Saturday so I am allowed to play ball.
3 comments:
My only job is to mow the lawn and I don't have to do that until Saturday so I am allowed to play ball.
No Hollie. Grandma said you also had to dust the floor.
Nathan, grandma asked you to dust the floor while you were down there.
Post a Comment