Saturday, July 30, 2011

Matthew and Lisa at Stone Mountain

Matthew and Lisa came to Atlanta for a baseball game. The next day we took them to Stone Mountain. We were going to wait and go when it was cooler, but our passes got them in for free on Fridays. They wanted a picture of their oh discreet wristbands.
I took a picture of Mom and Yellow Dog.
Matthew is always such a good influence. He told me to pick the horses nose.
-
Speaking of good influences, Matthew was teasing me. He would ask how fast can you run. I would run really fast. But then he would say that he could run faster, or a turtle could run faster. So I would try to run faster and faster. About 15 minutes after this incident, I put my hands over my face and said, "Me no can run fast. Me no is fast enough." Matthew felt bad and let me know that he was teasing and that I was a really fast runner. I perked right up and said, "yeah, me is really fast huh?"
We ate our lunch on the train.








We didn't do much at Stone Mountain because it was so warm. When we got back home, I played on Matthew's ipad forever. It was great fun. Then we had dinner.



No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors