Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Driving to Mesquite

Tuesday we started driving to Disneyland!! You see, Dad had to go to California for business, so Grandma, Mom, and I tagged along. First we drove to Mesquite where we stayed the night.
I did really well. The cord to my DVD player broke, so I didn't even watch TV until we got to St. George.

Dad drove the whole way.


Grandma took pictures the whole way.

Mom navigated.

Look what Grandma made me!! To infinity and beyond!! I love Buzz Lightyear!


I got three new states this trip: Arizona, Nevada, and California. This is the only state sign we got because the lighting was bad at all the others.
-
We got adjoining rooms in Mesquite. I loved that! When Mom, Dad, and Grandma were unpacking they left the doors open. I ran in circles yelling, "To infinity and beyond!"

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors