Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All You Can Eat Buffet

Grandpa Jeff paid for us to go to the buffet at the casino. He knew "I would lub it" and he was right!! I ate, and ate, and ate, and ate! And the best part: I was free!! Ha! I probably ate the most!



I ate this cake, layer by layer.

Dad loved the buffet too!

Grandma just loved all the Diet Coke that she was able to drink!



No time for a fork!

Is there still room in there Mom?

It took two to clean me up. I am so pleased with myself.

After dinner, we got to go play games at the arcade.

I got a bed all to myself.... well, I was supposed to. Dad layed by me to help me go to sleep "all by myself." He ended up falling asleep before me, so he stayed there all night. So Mom got a bed all to herself.


No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors