Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Party

On Sunday, Mom and Brittany threw Lydia and me a birthday party. We had a Buzz Lightyear and a Minnie Mouse themed party. Mom made our cakes.


We had a potato bar. Yum Yum.

Cute ears Lydia.






Present time!


Thanks Lydia. Hug.


I sure got spoiled by everyone!




Grandpa let me borrow his pocket knife to pop the balloons.

After awhile, Grandpa suggested that I sit on the balloons to pop them. That was a lot of fun too! Brittany and Grandma helped me.



I got a Buzz candle and two alien ones. So awesome.
Lydia loved her cake.
I loved mine too! I wanted Buzz's head.
After the party I go to Grandma's for a couple of days while Mom did stuff for us to get ready to move. "Mom, me leabing. Be back while."

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I can't believe how old these two are getting.

Number of Blog Visitors