Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Won A Ride On A Fire Truck!

We had some errands to run today. We knew there was trick-or-treating at the fitness center, so we threw my horsey in the car, just in case we made it there. Well, we did! Everyone thought I was way cute. They kept coming up to me and asking if they could take my picture. Mom wishes she would have put me in my cowboy shirt.

The other kids even liked it. This is the third little girl that came to pet my horse.

They had a costume parade. Wave to everyone.

I kept looking at the fireman cow. He was fun to watch. Well, I wanted to meet him, so without telling Mom I walked toward him. When he came out to say hi, I turned around and ran back to Mom though.

But in the end I did say hi. I also gave him a high five too.

The firemen were in charge of judging the costume contest. They just looked at everyone when they were walking in the costume parade and wrote down who they liked.

-

And the funniest costume goes to.... "the cute little boy that was a horse!" I got to go in front of everyone and get a treat bucket! (Did I mention Mom wishes she put me in my full costume?)

Here are all the winners. I think the categories were funniest, cutest, scariest, and most creative.


All of the winners got to go for a ride on the fire truck! I was a little nervous, so Daddy went with me.


It was really fun! I keep talking about it.

Horsey was pretty proud of himself, so he put on his ribbon he won.

Here is my bucket that I won. I am pretty happy about it.


1 comment:

Grandma said...

Wow!! Congratulations. That is a cute horse you have there cowboy.

Number of Blog Visitors