I wanted to say a prayer with Grandma during nap time. Hollie (dog) was in the room with us. I started to say the prayer, but in the middle of it, I noticed that Hollie had her eyes open. So I started to yell at her to close her eyes. "Hollie! Eyes!"
-
Grandma was giving me a bath. She put soap on my hands and told me to wash my elbows. Well, I tried to wash my right elbow with my right hand. I bent my wrist back to wash my elbow and said, "Stuck."
-
Mom and Dad were telling me that their real names were Cammie and Dan. Mom quizzed me on it. "What is Daddy's name?" she asked. "Dan," I responded. "What is Mommy's name?" was her next questions. I looked at her and smiled and said, "Honey."

1 comment:
The elbow one is hilarious! You should do more posts on the funny things said!
Post a Comment