Monday, March 22, 2010

Picnic at the Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm to have a picnic. But before we ate we looked at some of the animals. I wanted to feed the ducks, but I didn't have bread yet, so I fed them sticks and rocks.

These are my favorite animals right now. I chase after them and yell, "Doodle Doo! Run!"

I am putting hay on this baby's back so that it can eat it later.


Okay, I am done. Get me off this thing.


Mom said we could feed the ducks as soon as we were done eating.






See, it's all gone. Lets go!


I made sure I was the one that carried the bag of bread.



Oh wow. Pretty soon everyone wanted bread.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Nathan, you are spoiled! You have way to much fun. What a nice mom and day.

Number of Blog Visitors