I was going nuts inside last week, so I called Reese to see if she wanted to go to the park with me. Well, she was at Wheeler Farm when I called her. I told her that I was on my way, and not to go home.

We started out by feeding the goats.


Sometimes it is fun to tease them.

Cheese!
Vroom! That is what I was saying.

So it was you that gave my daddy the piggy flu. Shame on you! But let me tell you this, Mr. Pig, you are lucky you are in this cage over here, because in the other piggy stall they are castrating the baby pigs. Whatever that means. Mom wont tell me.



After we saw the animals we thought we would take a stroll around the farm.

I dug out this incredibly cool rock. I wanted Mom to take a picture of me and the rock. I kept saying "Cheese" so she would take some.


Look at this thing! It totally rocks! Cheese! More pictures of the rock please!

Reese thought I was pretty cool with my rock, so she got her own.

After awhile we decided to switch rocks.

Then we decided to put dirt all over our rocks.


Soon we found something better than rocks! Pumpkins!!

Cheese! (You can see me saying it in the picture!)



I was really concerned when I found the stem of a pumpkin. I tried to hook it onto another one.


There was no dragging us away from the pumpkin patch, hence all the pictures.


Oh look, a hay maze.


This is where I started to yell "stuck" to Mom. Help. I am stuck. I can't find my way out.

Phew. I made it out.

What a great
last minute trip to Wheeler Farm. Thanks '
eese for a fun time!
1 comment:
Thanks NayNay for the fun play date! 'eese hopes we'll go back to Wheeler Farm again soon!!
Post a Comment