Dad had to go to Virgina for a business trip. Well, I can't put up with Mom by myself for too long, so I took her to Grandma's.

There is tons to do at Grandma's. Grandpa told us that there are now frogs in the field. Uncle Justin caught this cute guy. I named him Hopkins.


Listen Cedar, in just a little while Uncle Justin is going to come and put a rope around your neck. You need to cooperate and behave and follow him around. Justin is going to think he is the Horse Whisperer, but between you and me, we will know that is was me that told you to behave. But that is okay, Justin needs a little boost once and awhile.


Bath time is a little different at Grandma's.

Grandpa and I chased Mom around on the tractor. She didn't think it was very funny. Junior looks like it goes slow until you are running from it.

The next day, I went over to make sure Brittany was studying for a test. But no, she was playing with the bird. I had to give her spankings and tell her to get back to work. I also took one of her birthday balloons as a punishment to her.

Then I went shoe shopping.

Girls have all the luck. Their shoes are pretty and shinny. Boy shoes are dumb looking. I kept trying to convince Mom to buy me the gold glittery ones. Mom called Dad to see what he thought. He said no. :(

Grandpa cut out a face in the watermelon for me.

I went to Great Grandma
Rowley's to see her new house. The first thing I spotted was her candy dish. It looks just like the one at Great Grandma Norma's. Luckily, Grandma
Rowley let me have some too.
No comments:
Post a Comment