Saturday, August 29, 2009

Breakfast with G.F.A. Janet

Great Favorite Aunt Janet invited Mommy and me for breakfast at her hotel. She was in Utah helping Mary move into her apartment for college. When Mommy walked into the Hilton, she almost turned around and left. She said it was too fancy of a place to take a toddler who recently has been throwing enormous tantrums. I sat Mom down and promised that I would behave. Mom agreed and said I had one chance, and that was all. I put on my "angel" face and we proceeded to breakfast.
I was so good during the whole hour long breakfast. I sat in between Mom and Janet and held intelligent conversation with the two of them. (Mom kept giving me side-ways glances to see if it was really me since I was being well behaved.)

The waitress and cook thought I was pretty cute. I was really interested in the cook's hat and he ended up bringing me out my own!
-
I had a great time, even if I had to behave.



No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors