I am still sick. I have been sick since May 15th. The anti-biotics didn't work, so I am on new ones now. The only way that I will sleep is if I am in the bed with Mom or Dad. Well, when I am in the bed they don't get any sleep because I wiggle so much! Also, I sit up and cry and then lay back down about every ten minutes. This happens all night long so you can see why they don't get any sleep.
-
During the day I have just been no fun to be around either. Mom says I should get an award for the great tantrums I am throwing.
-
Mom took me to the doctor and I have a viral skin infection. That explains my rash on my entire body. The doc said bendryl should help clear it up.
-
I am also cutting 2 molars.

No comments:
Post a Comment