Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hike

On Memorial Day, the Rowley family took a hike in the Wellsville Mountains. We had a lot of fun. Grandpa said that I couldn't drive Grandma's car anymore after I backed it into a ditch. But I did it on purpose so Uncle Justin could act all manly and use his truck to pull it out. (Your welcome Justin... now I can't drive anymore.)

Part of the the hike it was raining. But I came prepared with ponchos for everyone. I brought my cute rain jacket for myself.



Everyone wanted a picture together so Aspen volunteered to push the self-timer and run back. However she didn't make it all the way. That is why we have a bum shot of her. Hollie is up in the right top of the picture. It was kind of an awkward tree to sit on.


We hiked to a pond. Aspen LOVES to swim!




No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors