Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zoo

On Monday, Mom took me, Jillian, and Brady to the zoo. Here Jillian and I are pretending we are prairie dogs. I don't know why they are called dogs. They don't look anything like Aspen.
This is an important picture. It is a cougar. Well two of them if you count Mom. I think it just finished eating a hawk or something.

These are weird looking horses. I pointed to them and clicked.
Whoa! Look how big this paw is!
Every time I saw these drinking fountains I would point and roar!
Here birdie, birdie, birdie.
I don't even know what to say about this picture. I think it speaks for itself.
Everyone around started to giggle when I stretched out my arms. I don't know what was so funny? All the adults did the same thing.

This is just like sitting on Dad's lap.

Auntie and Brady needed help twirling this ball. Good thing I was here.


The best part of the zoo trip was riding in the back with Brady. We are going to be good friends!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Thanks for letting us go with you baby. It was lots of fun!

Nathan said...

The only thin that would have made the trip better was going with Uncle Justin again!

Number of Blog Visitors