
For Aspen's 2
nd birthday party, we went to Memory Grove and had a picnic. Boy the weather was nice!

Aspen had to be hooked to a tree while we ate. After awhile, I thought it was time to get a move on it, so I went and unhooked her.

This is my favorite place to ride during hikes. I learned if I said "Giddy up" and smacked Dad on the shoulder that he would go faster. Boy, I thought it was funny.

Aspen loves to go swimming. She found a few friends that she chased around for a long time. But hey, it was her party and we were going to do what she wanted.

That swimming stuff looked fun, so I led my horsey, oh... I mean Dad, down into the water to play too. Aspen got really, really wet!

After our hike, Aspen needed to dry off on the grass for awhile.

That meant I got to crawl around on the grass and play. There was a slight hill, and I thought it was like stairs, so I crawled backwards down it. My favorite thing was finding all the leaves on the grass and throwing them. I wanted to stay all day, but in the end, Dad said we had to make like a tree and leaf.
3 comments:
So fun!
Happy Birthday Aspen!!
I love that park. That is where I got my engagement pics taken. I miss Utah!
Post a Comment