
I love when Grandma is around! She always lets me do things that Mom says are no, no, no. For instance, I never get to eat suckers in the car. But when Grandma is around I do!

I got this sucker after I went to the bank. I might start going there more often.

I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but I have tears in my eyes. Grandma tried to take my sucker away. Well, that wasn't going to happen! I know how to get my way! I started to make all these tears run down my face and asked for it back. Grandma being the sucker that she is (no pun intended) of course gave it back. Ahh, that is what is so great about Grandma. She is out to please. Love you Grandma!
1 comment:
Wow grandma must really love you!!
Post a Comment