Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lunch with Grandma

Grandma came down to play today, but I had a few errands to run so I made her and Mom tag along. They were both really well behaved in the stores and didn't embarrass me too much, so I took them out to lunch.
At Chick-fil-a they have a really fun play zone. I knew that I could bribe Mom and Grandma to eat their meals all gone if I said they could play afterwards. That is why we went there. I showed them how if you look into this mirror it makes you look really funny.

Also, I had to show Grandma my climbing skills. I climbed way up here without any help!

Okay, I will admit, I got stuck and Mom had to climb up to get me. I must have got my climbing skills from her because she did a really good job too!

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors