Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring at Wheeler Farm

The weather was fantastic today- the first day of Spring. I told Mom we had to get out and do something fun! So I called Reese and told her that we should take our moms to Wheeler Farm.
-
I loved seeing the animals! Some of them are really funny looking, like the pigs. I was kind of worried when I was approached by a goose. Grandma has warned me about those.
-
I decided that I need to learn to walk. Reese got to chase the ducks, but mom wouldn't let me crawl after them. So I am willing to pay $20 of my allowance money to whoever can teach me to walk. I want to be able to pet a duck next time I go.

(Oh. . . did you know that ducks like Cheerios?)


3 comments:

Benj and Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! Look at you in your short sleeve shirt! I am so jealous. Happy spring.

Anonymous said...

Wow for that kind of money I will teach you how to walk.

Taylor's said...

How cute! Next time call us - we would love to go down with you!

Number of Blog Visitors