
It is time that I start thinking about my financial future. If I am going to make millions by my tenth birthday, I better start now. The first thing to making money is saving money. Grandma totally agrees, so her and Grandpa gave me money for my birthday to open up a savings account. Here I am getting down to business.

Another perk about opening up an account is the bank gives you a stuffed animal called a Dollar Dog. They also give me prizes every time I come in and make a deposit. Good thing the bank is so close. I can just crawl across the street to get there.

But the best part of an account is that you get a sucker every time! Boy! Those things are sticky! Thanks for my savings account Grandma and Grandpa. I will remember that when I am a millionaire. I will send you on a trip somewhere, like Logan or something. That is my favorite place to go.
-
Now Mom and Dad. . . . lets talk about an allowance. . . . .
4 comments:
Aunt Brittany. . . I don't know what took you so long at the bank the other day. I got my business done in twenty minutes. Why did it take you 2 hours? I just must be a natural business man. Next time, I will go with you and help you out. :)
Well we had a lady that must have smoked a doobey( that morning before she went to work. I am pretty sure that she has some serious deep rooted issues that will take years and years of therapy to cure. But I will definitely take you next time we do something like that.
That is awesome.
Something we do for our girls is whatever is in their bank account at the end of the year we match dollar for dollar and deposit it in their account; so it doubles every year!
That ia great that nathen got a bank account I am soooooo exited for him!!
Post a Comment