Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Kidding


I know that I posted that I was feeling better, but I was just kidding. Mom took me back to the doctor's today, and there are still elephants in my ear. Now I am on really, really nasty medicine. It is yucky. The doctor is hoping that it will finally knock out my sinus and ear infections.
.
.
I made Dr. Lynch laugh again today. But I need to tell you some background first..... Mommy and I went to Grandma's on Tuesday and slept over. Grandma babysat me at night time so my mommy could get some sleep, because I have been a stinker lately and have been up tons in the night.... but anyway.... While at Grandma's she taught me a new trick. Did you know if you blow really hard you can blow the light out?! It is amazing. I blow and the light goes off. If I blow again it comes back on! So I have been practicing all day today....
.
.
So back to the doctor's office...... The doctor was showing me the light on the thing she looks into your ears with. Mommy told me to blow it out and I did! Dr. Lynch thought I was quite funny.
.
.
Since I am still sick, I have decided to take it easy. Good thing Aspen lets me lay back and relax on her. Mom is glad there are grandma's in the world to help her lay back and relax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get feeling better so you can come visit again.

Nathan said...

But Grandma, you visit more if I am sick. :)

Taylor's said...

What a cool Grandma! And sorry that you are still under the weather . . .never fun.

Number of Blog Visitors