Sunday, October 12, 2008

Slumber Party

On Friday night it got so cold in our house, Mommy was worried about me. Daddy hadn't got the furnace going yet for the winter. But that was okay with me! I got to sleep by Mommy in her bed. She snuggled me up with all the blankies. Daddy slept in what they call the "Free Zone." I think if you are in the "Free Zone" you don't have to deal with me.

*

Well, Mommy said that I never get to sleep in the bed again. She said that I hog the bed worse than Daddy. I guess I roll and kick and hit. Whoops.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Justin hogs the hold bed too! And he snores!!

Burnin' Love said...

Furnace? Still 80+ here. Nice and comfortable. I wonder when fall comes to TN? He He.

Anonymous said...

That is okay Nathan because Hollie hogs the bed too! And she yells at you if you try and move her.

Number of Blog Visitors