
So going to church is now my social highlight of the week. All of my friends are there! You should have seen us in Sunday School. Mom was wishing it was appropriate to take pictures in church, because we were being funny! Jax and I were having crawling races. I would crawl somewhere and he would follow right after me. One time I was in his way, so he tried to crawl over me.
*
After awhile, all my friends' mommies decided to take us wiggle worms out in the hall because we were distracting the other people. We were far more entertaining then the lesson.
Also, Reese and I got to sit by each other during Sacrament Meeting. Auntie Barbie stole me when I first came in. When Reese saw me she went crazy and started to whine until she got to sit by me, so Barbie took her too.
Yeah, so basically church is play time for me. :) So fun.
(Oh... notice that in the picture that I am trying to get those pesky socks off! No socks!)

4 comments:
That's a cute outfit. I like seeing little kids dressed up for church. It is pretty cute. Now you just need to be reverent!
I am a stud, huh Aunt Brittany?
Yeah pretty cute Nathan. Now you need to go and get a little suit and tie to wear to church. They will have lots of cute ones come Christmas time.
No Brittany Justin has to go and get a suit to wear to church. He has to learn to be reverant and Nathan can still play. Poor Justin!!
Post a Comment