
So I thought I would start Mom's birthday off with a bang. I grabbed one of her autumn pumpkin decorations and started to suck on it. I had played with it before, and it didn't cause problems, but today the paint came off. I only had it for like ten seconds before Mom pounced. My mouth was totally blue. Mom ended up calling poison control. They said no worries. (See, told you Mom.) However, she made me wash my face and drink a bottle.
*
I keep telling her it wasn't my fault. Aspen made me do it.

5 comments:
Don't blame it on me! You crawled up and got it and then handed it to me! I just gave it back after I was done with it.
Baby you aren't supposed to eat the decorations. Go for the Halloween candy if you want something yummy.
Poor little boy! I am sure that he didn't mean to be bad. He better come and see me andI will keep him out of trouble.
tell your mommy happy birthday for me!
SMURF!
Post a Comment