According to Nathan . . .
Geese scare the heck out of me! Lucky for you these are Utah geese and not the fowl geese of TN!
Oh.. it is geese and not gooses? Geez.. so much for a baby to learn. I thought it was gooses - like how Aunt Brittany gooses Uncle Justin.
That is inappropriate to post on a blog!! Brittany does not such thing and I don't appreciate rumors being told about her!
Matthew, thanks for helping me out on the blog, I was to scared to post that myself!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Geese scare the heck out of me! Lucky for you these are Utah geese and not the fowl geese of TN!
Oh.. it is geese and not gooses? Geez.. so much for a baby to learn. I thought it was gooses - like how Aunt Brittany gooses Uncle Justin.
That is inappropriate to post on a blog!! Brittany does not such thing and I don't appreciate rumors being told about her!
Matthew, thanks for helping me out on the blog, I was to scared to post that myself!!
Post a Comment