
That's it! I am so tired of being dragged along on girl outings. On Tuesday Grandma, Brittany, and Jillian came and picked Mom and me up to take us to Logan while Daddy was out of town on business. But could we just go straight to Logan? Nooooo. We had to go to Gardner Village first. And to make matters worse, I had to get my picture taken by all the witches. Do you know how emba

rrassing it is? I was the only boy there!
*
*
So, I thought I would tease Grandma and post this picture of her. Pretty cute huh?
6 comments:
Lookin' good Caylinn!
Yeah, Nathan, I know how it feels. I hate girly stuff too. At least you came around so the boys out number the girls in this place again.
Which one is grandma?
anonymous is in trouble
If you can't say nice things on my blog, then you can't comment. This is family friendly. :)
Pretty cute mom!!!
Post a Comment