Monday, October 13, 2008

Gardner Village Part 2



Well folks.... I was a good sport... again. Mom dragged to me to Gardner Village with a few other mommies from the ward. We packed up the strollers and headed off.
*
*
It was pretty cold, but no worries, Mom came prepared with a jacket, coat, gloves, hat, blankets, and a portable heater.
*
*
We did a witch scavenger hunt. If you found all the witches around the village, you got a cookie. I shared mine with Mom because I am nice like that.













4 comments:

The Whitmers said...

Compared to the other kids, Nathan looks a little overdressed.

Anonymous said...

"I a witch. I a witch. With a pointy hat on my head. I a witch. I a witch. With a pointy hat on my head."

Nathan said...

Mom actually told the other mommies that when they were taking the kids hats off for the picture. Some of the kids were too cold to even get out of their strollers for the picture.

Taylor's said...

I am so glad everyone enjoy the day out! I wish we could have come but Kate was fast asleep and Malisia was a pre-school!

We need to do a playdate!

Number of Blog Visitors