Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bad Day


Whoa... what a bad day so far. Mom and I had to go to the dentist first thing this morning because things aren't going well with her root canal. Teeth don't seem like that much fun.
*
Then, I had to go and get my second flu shot. I don't think the nurse and I can be friends anymore. Shots hurt.
*
Then, Mom had to have some blood drawn. And of course, she got the person that was just learning again. Good thing she doesn't have a problem with needles.

*
Mom and I are going to take a nap. We are done with this morning!

*
Oh, these pictures have nothing to do with this post. I just thought they were cute ones of me... that is why I put them on.

3 comments:

The Whitmers said...

You've got a little bit of slobber on your face baby! But yes, a very cute picture. When did you get those done? Do I get a copy? Tell your mom she needs to brush her teeth better!

Nathan said...

Oh, Mom was just goofing off with her camera again, so these are pictures from today.

Mom thinks the dentist drilled too far on her filling. Then things just got worse from there. She hasn't had a cavity for like 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Nathan grandma and Aunt Jillian had to have a shot today too. Thay arre no fun. Does your arm hurt tonight because mine does. Jillian only cried a little bit like you did, but I just think she wanted to go to Wendy's for dinner

Number of Blog Visitors