Monday, September 8, 2008

MRI Update

Nathan's MRI is scheduled for 2:00 pm tomorrow. The poor kid can't have formula after 8:00 am. The sedation will take place at 2:00, and the imaging will take place at 3:00. The nurse said we will be there for at least four hours.

The results will be in on Wednesday to Nathan's pediatrician, and we will let everyone know.

Thanks for the special fast and all of your prayers. Hopefully everything is okay, but it is hard not to worry. Afterall, his big head has been a concern since my pregnancy at week 31. That is why I had to do all of those pregnancy stress tests. His head circumference has always been at the 99 percentile at all of his check-ups.

His mommy and daddy are worried about their little bug.




2 comments:

Brittany said...

Well Nathan it could be worse. You could have a big butt and little head like Hollie!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that was very nice to tell me I had a big butt. It isn't big. Nathan and I are just a little out of proportion. Maybe I will take some of his big head so everyone will leave me alone about my little one.

Number of Blog Visitors