Thursday, September 25, 2008

Help My Mommy

Umm... I think I may have went a little too far. I didn't sleep at all last night... which means Mom didn't either. I don't know why she thought the Benadryl would work, because being sedated didn't even do the trick.

Then to top things off, I had a HUGE (I mean HUGE) blowout this morning. Mom stood there not even knowing where to start. (I think she was mumbling something about me being an only child now.) It even grossed me out after I saw what a mess I made.

Poor Mommy. Things still get worse. She is going in to the dentist again today because her mouth has been hurting from her visit last week.

Ummm...... Grandma? Will you come and get me and give my Mommy a break? She REALLY needs one. That, or Mom and I will just have to sit and cry together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring him here and I will play ball with him all night.

Caylinn said...

Oh poor Mom, wish I was there to take him. He was good yesterday so maybe he just misses his grandma.

Benj and Melinda said...

I have been there.... oh the joys of motherhood. I'm sorry :(

Number of Blog Visitors