Friday, September 12, 2008

Donations

Posted by Nathan

Hello everyone! It is almost my 7 month birthday! Can you believe that?! Well... today at Babies 'R Us I found what I really, really, really want! Look at this car! Babes (in both meanings of the word) will be flocking to me!

I would really like to get it. If you love me, please help me get it. It is sooooo cool! The lights actually light up. It is a walker, so I can go all over the place. I will use my car to visit anyone who donates to the cause.

You may send check or money order to the following address:

Nathan Laraway
The Crib
ABC 123

Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Nathan-

I sent you money for your car, but it was returned to me. It said address didn't exist. Sorry. I tried!

Caylinn said...

grandma will give you money! Come and get it!

Nathan said...

Grandma, I don't have a car to get there. That is why I need you to send it to me. Or better yet, you can go to the store and buy the car for me.

Nathan said...

Thanks Favorite Aunt Janet for the money! I appreciate it so much!

Beep beep I am on my way!

Caylinn said...

Sure Janet is just trying to make the rest of us look bad!! Thanks alot

Nathan said...

Does anyone know how to get to Chicago?

Number of Blog Visitors