Nathan loved the zoo. He watched the animals walk back and forth. His favorite part was definitely the porcupines and the mere cats. They were in the same cage and the mere cats were putting on quite the show for Nathan.
Yes Nathan saw the penguins. There was one pretty close to him that he watched. The rest were on the other side of the water and I don't think that he ever found those ones because he was just watching the close one.
5 comments:
Nathan loved the zoo. He watched the animals walk back and forth. His favorite part was definitely the porcupines and the mere cats. They were in the same cage and the mere cats were putting on quite the show for Nathan.
Yeah, I love animals. It was so much fun with you Brittany. Thanks again for taking me!
I wish I could have gone to the zoo.
Did you see the penguins?
Yes Nathan saw the penguins. There was one pretty close to him that he watched. The rest were on the other side of the water and I don't think that he ever found those ones because he was just watching the close one.
Post a Comment