Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pinata

This is how Mom's day started: I ran into her bedroom at six, climbed on her bed, woke her up, and begged to make a pinata. Mom said I had to wait until everyone was dressed and ready. But finally, we go to make one. Luckily, Mom knows how to make pinatas from doing them with her school class. And luckily, she has all the supplies.
I thought I would die before the pinata dried enough to decorate.
Ta-Da! This finished product! Stuffed with candy and everything.




We tied the pinata to a broom and Dad held it while I WHACKED it. WHACK!
Mom was glad that she decided to only do one layer of newspaper. This was one tough pinata!

I knocked it off the string and continued to beat it on the ground.



Finally! The candy!

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

Nathan, what a good mom you have!! You are one lucky little boy.

Number of Blog Visitors