Mom and Dad went to Georgia for a week to find us a new house. I got to stay at Grandma's and Grandpa's while they were gone.
I got to do tons and tons of fun things. Here I am helping Grandpa make icecream.
We went and fed the ducks.

I got to go fishing in the sink.
Grandma and Grandpa took me to IFA to see the baby chicks and ducks.
Every kid needs a border collie to play tractors with.

We went to the park a few times.
I got to bring the black table upstairs. Here I am coloring a picture of Moses the Camel.
It is always fun to feed the horses.
It is always fun to feed me too.

Mom doesn't think that little boys should be encouraged to find gross worms.
After, we made worm cookies. Me teasing. Just regular ones.
We went on a ride to Ogden to ride the train.
Grandpa got an ice fishing tent. We put it up downstairs and I got to play in it.
I got to go fishing in the sink.
Grandpa put bags on my feet so we could go out in the mud and look for woooorrrrms.

No comments:
Post a Comment