Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning at Grandma's

On Christmas morning Grandma woke me up. I guess I was so tired I decided to sleep in. Everyone else was up and waiting. But I don't mind being woke up to open presents! The first one I opened was my "special camera." (Mom got a new camera awhile ago. I can't use that one because it is Mom's special camera. So now I have a special camera. No one can use it.) I love my special camera. I had to take pictures of everything.





Look what you gave me Gwampa! Taco, taco, taco!!

I better take a picture of taco, taco, taco.

Lydia gave me puffs because I am always stealing hers. Mom doesn't buy them for me anymore since I am not a baby. But I love them!


We got a lot of fun stuff. Mom and Dad got fold up chairs from Grandma and Grandpa for when people come to our house. G and G also gave them cabinets to go in the laundry room. Mom lubs them!!
I got a bird feeder because I love watching the birds at Grandma Norma's. I also got clothes, games, and tons of fun things!
We had a great Christmas morning! I love opening presents!

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors