Thursday, September 16, 2010

State Fair

Today I got to go to the State Fair! I wanted to tell the sheep all about it!

Purple sheep!! That's silly!


Go Dad go!

Dad says this exhibit is fowl.


Whoa. Balls in air.



NayNay look silly!
Why is Mom laughing? Oh no! NayNay bum shows!


They have a hands-on exhibit for kids. I loved it!

You first feed the cow with the corn you gathered. Then you can milk it!

Pick an apple from the orchard.

Get a seed and plant it..... Wait a minute. I know you guys! It is Brighton, Tayden, and Cole. Hey guys, did you get to come to the fair too?

NayNay drives Papa blue tractor.

Poor Tayden. Has to ride the girly tractor.


Brush the sheep. Pretty sheep.

Gather the eggs.





Train! We saw this train driving all over the fair. We followed it to the other side to get on.





I had a lot of fun at the fair. All the way home I kept saying, "Thank you NayNay fair. Fair fun." I was so tired when I got home that I fell asleep during prayers! That never happens!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Looks like alot of fun. Sorry I missed going with you.

Number of Blog Visitors