Mom and Dad went on a six hour car ride to Boise, ID to go to Dad's cousin Cody's wedding. I did not want to sit in a car for that long, so I went to Grandma's instead (blog post forthcoming). When Mom and Dad got back, they showed me their pictures. Since I had control of the camera, I took some pictures of my own, and then deleted all but two of their pictures of the trip. (Sorry about that Mom.) I feel really bad, but there is nothing I can do now.
Luckily Mom took a picture of this on her phone too. Mom and Dad took a drive through Boise. They went and saw the Smurf Turf and then saw the restaurant Big Jud's! Big Jud's was featured on the TV show Man vs. Food for their one pound hamburger. If you can eat the whole burger, and a huge thing of fries, then you get your picture on the wall. I wish I wouldn't have deleted all the pictures, they were great! Mom took picture of Dad eating this thing at different stages. The ones at the end were pretty funny. I am here to inform you that Daddy did it! He ate the hamburger and the fries in 29 minutes! He says that it was actually the fries that were the hard part. When Daddy walked out of the restaurant he said, "That actually isn't the fullest I have ever been." Ada boy! That's my dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment