Monday, June 21, 2010

Camping

Over the weekend I went camping with my aunts and uncles. I love camping in the mountains! First, set up the tent. "Sleep in there, tent." We got a new tent for Daddy for Father's Day. Well.... we thought it was a tent, but it is actually the size of a hotel.



Aspen and Hunter got to go camping too!!

The boys were in charge of doing the campfire. We made tinfoil dinners.


I bugged Brittany the whole time. Brittany! Brittany! Brittany! I just wanted to follow her around.


We were getting tired.....


..... so it was time to go to sleep. Did I mention that I got a brand-new sleeping bag? But I like to spread out, so in the middle of the night I felt trapped in it, I would yell, "stuck!"



Wake up! Time to do more camping!



This was Lydia's first camping trip. I sure love that Lydia.


Lydia doesn't have a camp chair yet, so I let her borrow mine.


Hotel Laraway

Brittany and Justin, ahem...LOST a pole to their tent. So they got to sleep in Hotel Laraway too. Lydia got to be dressed up as a flower to sleep in.

Jillian and Brady didn't want to stay in Hotel Laraway.... but there was room for them.

This is me being naughty. All I wanted to do was open the cooler.


Hike. Dad. Naynay. Mom too. AhAh too. Hunter. Dad horse. Giddy-up Daddy.


I got to throw pine cones into the water.


Aspen didn't like the seating arrangements in the van, so she stuck her tongue out at us.

1 comment:

The Whitmers said...

We had fun camping. Thanks for sharing the tent!

Number of Blog Visitors