Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Babysitting and Construction

Grandma, Papa, and Lydia came to my house. Papa had to go to work, so I stayed with Grandma and Mom to watch Lydia. I sang her songs to make her smile: Elmo and Train.
I think she had fun watching me.

Then we played in my crib after nap time.


Once Papa got back from work, it was time to get some projects done around the house. First, leaky faucet, soon to be geyser. After a lot of towels, we got the job done.



Next.... we hung a heavy picture. Then it was time to work in the yard. Papa bought me a truck and tractor to help with the task.


Papa thought I did such a great job that I got to put Flexco stickers on my hat.
-
Thanks for helping me get things done Papa!

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors