
Mom and I drove up to Logan to go to Baby Animal Days at the American Heritage Center with Grandma. I was great fun! I loved the little piggies.



I plopped right down by this calf and started petting it.

I didn't stay by the animals very long, because they had a train there! I couldn't concentrate on the animals until I rode it!


Mom bought me a Doodle-
Doo loon.

They even had baby bears there! I didn't get a great picture of them, so here I am posing as one.


After awhile, we had to stop and get some lunch. I scarfed down this delicious corn dog!

I was pretty tired by time we were done. I rode on Lydia's stroller on the way out. Hey Grandma? I think we should bring Papa and Brittany back here tomorrow.
1 comment:
MY WORD - you keep busy entertaining him. :) Such a good momma.
... Now I want a little piglet!
Post a Comment