
It was time to put my hat on and head to a rodeo with Grandma, Papa, Dad, and Mom.

Before the rodeo started, I went and wished the goats good luck.


They were handing out claws. I thought they were cool!

I had a front row seat, right by Grandma and Papa. I was cheering for the cows the entire time. I yelled and yelled, "Go cows! Go!"

Oh yeah, corn dog time! I love food on a stick. I love it even better when Grandma dips it in nacho cheese.

Being in the front row has its advantages. I get to hang on the the pole, and see all the action close up.

I had a great time at the rodeo! (When I hold the claws by Dad's head, he kind of looks like a moose.)
2 comments:
Thanks for going to the rodeo with me Nathan. That was fun!
I should be in bed right now because it is 10 minutes after midnight, but instead I'm checking out the Laraways at the rodeo. Looks fun! My favorite is Nathan and Dan. Sort of does look like a moose. Tell Nathan hi for Reese! :)
Post a Comment