Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lydia's Baby Blessing

On Sunday was Lydia's blessing. Justin did a really good job. Also, Justin had to talk during church too. I kept yelling, "Hi Justin." I guess that was a little better than yelling for Elmo to get more wha-wha.
They say to always kiss the baby for pictures. It helps your political career.



It is important to document occasions like these. I had Tayden and Cole pose for me. Say cheese.





After dinner, everyone wanted to see the horses. I am a horse expert, so I showed them my skills, like how to brush the horse.


Brighton thought it was fun to brush the horse too.




Dad took Shadow for a walk.


Then it was time for the kids to sit on the horse for a picture. Tayden did not want to.


Cole, however, was a natural.


No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors