Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Year Check-up

Today I went to Dr. Templeman's for my two year check up. (Yeah, it is about time Mom got me in.) I was not happy to be there. First, they got us in so fast that I didn't even have time to color. I lost it. Then, I had to take my pants off to be weighed. I wanted them on! On! Pants! On!
-
The nurse said that I must have had a huge growth spurt. Dr. Templeman says I look more and more like my dad. (Dad didn't go this time. Dr. T just remembers things.) I had calmed down just a little for Dr. Templeman. But I didn't show off or talk to him this time. I just wanted my pants back on. But, no. I had to get a shot and a band-aid.
-
I weigh 32.13 lbs which is in the 87 percentile. I am 36.5 inches tall which is in the 88 percentile. However, I am getting so smart that my head is getting bigger. It jumped off the chart again. It is 20.7 inches around which is way above 100%. Dr. Templeman said that as long as I am developing normally, then we won't have to do tests. I told him there is nothing wrong with me, I am just smart and my brain is big. Heck, I can identify 13 letters of the alphabet, know my colors, and count to 5. Now that is smart, right?

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors