Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rowley Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for me while I was at Grandma's. As soon as my aunts and uncles brought in my present, I had to open it. There was no waiting!

Good thing I didn't wait because there was an ELMO in it!!!! It sings and plays tons of songs! I can't get enough of it. I just wanted to dance to the same song over and over. Thanks guys!

We played games at my party. One of my favorite games is "Ring Around the Rosie." Hollie liked being in the middle.


I didn't have time to make a fancy Elmo cake this time, but this chocolate one tasted good too. I even got to blow out the candles twice because I am two, so they needed to be lit twice.





1 comment:

Grandma said...

Nathan you have had three parties already and it is not even your birthday yet!! What are you going to do on the 18th now?

Number of Blog Visitors