Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my 2nd birthday! I was staying over at Grandma's house (I love waking up at Grandma's!) Mom made me a number two pancake. Yum! Yum!

Next, I wanted Hollie to give me a bath. Hollie lets me drink the bath water, Mom doesn't. Hollie says that since she drinks toilet water, bath water shouldn't be all that bad.

Tractor time. I am starting to pull the brim down on my hat. I starting a new style. Soon, farmers all over will be doing the same.


Usually at Grandma's we have to shovel snow. Well, this time there was no snow to shovel, so I put some on the sidewalk so I could shovel it.


Then I made Grandma get a shovel. Since there wasn't any snow for Grandma to shovel, I put some snow on hers.


Putting snow on things is fun, so I put some on Hollie. Then I would brush it off and put more on and brush it off again.



Grandma's shoes needed some snow. I think people appreciate having me around to take care of things like this.


I made a seat in the snow.


Later that night, I met up with my aunts and uncles and had ice cream at McDonalds.



This slide is not as scary as the one I went on with Mom and Grandma (but Dad is not as brave, so we have to take it easy.)




Dad jumped up here to take a picture of me in the tunnel.



Here I am in the tunnel. Aunt Jillian is also in tunnel. She wanted me to go with her. (I know it is sideways, but I didn't notice it until all the pictures were loaded on the blog and I didn't want to fix it.)



Aunt Jillian got stuck, so I went and helped her.
-
And that was my birthday! What a fun day! Happy birthday to me!






No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors